History

The name Wilson’s Pub pays homage to the late Bill Wilson, who owned the bar (formerly known as The Fireplace Cafe) from 1967 until he passed away in 2010. A picture of Bill hangs in the entry way of the pub. The building, erected in 1901 has had quite a history in Collinsville and holds a special place in the hearts of many locals.

This past July, Collinsville Historic District Commission recognized Wilson’s Pub for outstanding improvement in a district building while retaining the building’s historic character.